Yes, we are still open regular business hours. If you have leg/ankle/foot/toe infections, fractures, tears, wounds, please do not hesitate to call. We will likely see you same day.
We already practice sanitary measures in our office after each patient, but have implemented additional measures since the Covid-19 pandemic.
1. In addition to disinfecting the chairs and counters in the treatment rooms after each patient, we are also disinfecting the Greeting Room countertop, door handles, couches, chairs, and rales. We also disinfect the phones, desktops, keyboards, and mice.
2. We have masks for patients, staff, members accompanying the patient if they choose to wear. We have small and medium gloves if they choose to wear.
3. We keep patients scheduled apart to keep less than 10 people in the office at a time. Much of the time, we keep at less than 5 people in the office at a time.
4. If you use our pen, take it with you. We have plenty.
5. Patients are asked prior to coming into the office if they have traveled abroad lately and have any symptoms of fevers, coughs, shortness of breath, chest pains, sore throat. If you feel that you have these symptoms, do not come in.
6. As usual, we have hand sanitizers in the Greeting Room for your use.